8671 PROTECTIVE TAPE 305MM x 33M
- Helps reduce labor time and effort; cleanly removable, UV stable protective tape
- Assists in meeting regulatory requirements; protective tape replaces painting processes to minimize VOCs
- Allows for reduced aircraft on ground (AOG) time; no cure time required for installation of protective tapes
- Can be painted over, or applied to painted surfaces
- Acrylic adhesive adheres to a wide variety of substrates and retains a constant level of adhesion over time, yet removes easily when necessary
An indoor grade tape that is a simple, easy, and fast way of protecting surfaces from corrosion, abrasion, erosion and minor impact damage.
3M™ Polyurethane Protective Tape 8560 is a transparent tape constructed with a long-aging, solvent-resistant, pressure-sensitive, acrylic adhesive. It has good environmental resistance properties and has been used to isolate and protect substrates from environmental damage and corrosive elements. It is commonly used in the aircraft industry as an erosion and impact resistant protective tape. Provided on a white paper liner for ease of converting into custom shapes.