Nagios® XI™ is the most powerful IT infrastructure monitoring solution on the market. Nagios XI extends on proven, enterprise-class Open Source components to deliver the best monitoring solution for today's demanding organizational requirements.Designed for scalability and flexibility, XI is designed to make problematic IT monitoring tasks simple while retaining the powerful attributes of its enterprise-class foundation blocks.
- Download Free Trial
- Online Demo
- How to run Powershell, and bash scripts remotely
Nagios XI Overview
Going beyond basic IT monitoring capabilities, Nagios XI is enterprise-class monitoring and alerting solution that provides organizations with extended insight of their IT infrastructure before problems affect critical business processes. Nagios XI provides organizations with many benefits, including:
- Comprehensive IT Infrastructure Monitoring: Provides monitoring of all mission-critical infrastructure components – including applications, services, operating systems, network protocols, systems metrics, and network infrastructure. Hundreds of third-party add-ons provide for monitoring of virtually all in-house applications, services, and systems.
- Performance: The powerful Nagios Core 4 monitoring engine provides users with the highest degree of monitoring server performance. High-efficiency worker processes allow for nearly limitless scalability and monitoring effectiveness.
- Visibility: Provides a central view of your entire IT operations network and business processes. Powerful dashboards provide at-a-glance access to powerful monitoring information and third-party data. Views provide users with quick access to the information they find most useful.
- Awareness: Alerts are sent to IT staff, business stakeholders, and end users via email or mobile text messages, providing them with outage details so they can start resolving issues immediately.
- Proactive Planning: Automated, integrated trending and capacity planning graphs allow organizations to plan for infrastructure upgrades before outdated systems catch them by surprise.
- Customizability: A powerful GUI provides for customization of layout, design, and preferences on a per-user basis, giving your customers and team members the flexibility they want.
- Ease of Use: Integrated web-based configuration interface lets admins hand out control of managing monitoring configuration, system settings, and more to end users and team members easily. Configuration wizards guide users through the process of monitoring new devices, services, and applications – all without having to understand complex monitoring concepts.
- Multi-Tenant Capabilities: Multi-user access to web interface allows stakeholders to view relevant infrastructure status. User-specific views ensure clients only see the infrastructure components they're authorized for. Advanced user management simplifies administration by allowing you to manage user accounts easily. Provision new user accounts with a few clicks and users automatically receive an email with their login credentials.
- Extendable Architecture: Multiple APIs provide for simple integration with in-house and third-party applications. Hundreds of community-developed add-ons extend monitoring and native alerting functionality. Custom interface and addon development is available to tailor Nagios XI to meet your organization's exact needs
· Easy Configuration Wizards
· GUI Configuration
· Advanced Reporting
· Enhanced Visualizations
· Custom User Dashboards
· Custom User Views
· Executive Summary Report
· Custom Actions
· Dashboard Deployment
· Notification Escalations
· Everything in Standard Edition Plus:
· Scheduled Reports
· Capacity Planning Reports
· Web-Based Server Console Access
· Bulk-Modification Tools
· Audit Logging
· Notification Deployment
· SLA Reports
· Scheduled Pages
· Automated Host Decommissioning
Nagios Log Server Overview
Ease of Use
Nagios Log Server greatly simplifies the process of searching your log data. Set up alerts to notify you when potential threats arise, or simply query your log data to quickly audit any system. With Nagios Log Server, you get all of your log data in one location, with high availability and fail-over built right in. Quickly configure your servers to send all log data with easy source setup wizards and start monitoring your logs in minutes.
Nagios Log Server can scale to meet the needs of your entire IT infrastructure, so as your organization grows you can easily add additional Nagios Log Server instances to your monitoring cluster. This allows you to quickly add more power, speed, storage, and reliability to your overall log analysis platform. Nagios Log Server is designed for organizations of any size and can adapt with the click of a button.
Your Data in Real Time
Easily correlate log events across all servers in a few clicks. Nagios Log Server allows you to view log data in real-time, providing the ability to quickly analyze and solve problems as they occur. This keeps your organization safe, secure, and running smoothly.
Nagios Log Server has a fully accessible API allowing for complete integration to fit the needs of your external applications. Nagios Log Server easily integrates with third-party solutions or your current infrastructure
Nagios Log Server is a premier solution that’s perfectly designed for security and network auditing. Easily create alerts from the web-interface based on queries and thresholds most important to you. Notify users via Nagios XI / Nagios Core, email, SNMP traps, or execute a script to ensure quick problem resolution. Nagios Log Server lets you dive into the issue to help you find a solution. Additionally, Nagios Log Server can keep historical archives of all events should a security audit be needed, keeping your organization in compliance with security requirements.
Advanced User Management
Multi-user capabilities allow IT teams to work together efficiently. Admins can add, modify, and remove users, as well as set access permissions. Admins can also grant specified users access to the external API via an access key.
A powerful GUI provides for customization of layout, design, and preferences on a per-user basis, giving your customers and team members the flexibility they want. Users can create custom dashboards in the web-interface to see quick views of data most important to them. Users can also easily share dashboards with a custom URL to enhance team collaboration.
Nagios Log Server provides users with advanced awareness of their infrastructure. Dive deep into network events, logs, and security events. Use Log Server to provide the evidence necessary to track down security threats, and quickly resolve vulnerabilities with built-in alerts and notifications.